Personal Assistant Needed
5 TO 6 DAYS PER WEEK
Busy couple and parents of 4 looking for a great local personal assistant (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio)
Would love to find a detail-oriented and experienced personal assistant who is highly organized, can articulately and firmly communicate on our behalf, enjoys hanging out with kids, as well as generally helping out with whatever is needed.
* Scheduling personal appointments (doctors appointment, school volunteering, playdates, etc.)
* Scheduling business appointments (clients, prospects, vendors, committee meetings, etc.)
* Booking travel arrangements (flights, hotel, car service, etc.)
* Coordinating scheduling, travel, events and so on
* Packing and unpacking before/after travel
* Paying contractors, vendors and suppliers
* Creating and sending invoices, workflow plans and light bookkeeping
* Assisting with project management, including collect financial statements, submit applications, etc.
* Communicating professionally with clients, contractors, associates, etc.
* Managing inbox, drafting, sending and responding to emails, faxes and social media posts
* Keeping spaces organized, including office, closet, files, and so on
* Managing returns and other errands such as shopping, picking up dry cleaning, post office, and so on
* Sorting mail, deliveries and so on
* Ordering, wrapping and shipping gifts
* Light cleaning when needed
* Occasionally helping with kids when needed, such as driving them to appointments, picking them up from school, preparing snacks, helping out with birthday parties
* Occasionally helping with dinner preparations, such as prepping ingredients or ordering and arranging pickup or delivery
Children are 18, 16, 14 and 8. Our businesses include a consulting practice, construction management firm and property management company. An ideal schedule would be 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Friday with some Saturdays.
If you’re always punctual, reliable, honest, loyal, a non-smoker and a self-starter (plus can communicate effectively orally and in writing), we’d love to talk to you.
Must have reliable transportation, valid drivers license and insurance and submit to background check since you will have access to children and sensitive information.
Please reply to this ad (either in writing or with a quick video on your phone) to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
* Your name
* What city you live in (and the distance from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio)
* What days and times during the week you are available
* Why you’d be great for this position
* What you do on the other days of the week (other jobs, parenting, school, church, etc.)
* How many years of relevant experience you have
* What certifications, licenses, or training you have
* Your salary expectations
* When you’re available to start
* Best way to contact you
Please use the word “ladypastorpreneur” in the subject line (to ensure you’ve read this post in its entirety).